BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fifty Percent

Heya all.

This is my first official blog. I haven't touched my Blog Spot for about three months because of all that coursework that I have to prioritize first.

Now that I have all of the time now, I want to have time making blogs, because I want to share something too in life.

Now, you are wondering why the title is Fifty Percent. Fifty Percent because we are already halfway till the end of summer vacation. As simple as that.

Summer vacation for me means mixed emotions. I don't get to do my everyday routine as a student. But after all the hard work I've done, I sometimes think that I need to take a break from studying. I mean, you miss your classmates, your professors, your school friends, etc.

My summer all began with my classmates. By the way, our course is Information Technology. We had an outing in Bosay Resort located somewhere in Antipolo. Of course, we swam, we ate, we celebrated, we drank, and we socialized with different people all night. (emphasis on the socialized part, hahahaha. My classmates know what I meant). All of that celebration was done because we had been through triumphs and hardships through the second year of our college lives. Now that we are on our third year, we know that a bigger challenge lies ahead on us. So I hope that we continue to work as 3 IT-B students, not as 3 IT-B individuals.

After that, then come the biggest gaming event that I've been waiting, E-Games Domination III held last April 4. This is one of the biggest events where twenty thousand gamers alike have gathered to witness the live bands, to play free games, to collect freebies, and most importantly, to bond with their friends. I've met different people, like my old friends (O2Jammers, that's what we call ourselves for being dedicated to playing O2Jam, an online rhythm game just like Beatmania) and new friends such as my co-Forumers (the place where I call Community Chit Chat) and The Soul Society, the prime club in Audition Dance Battle PH. The Soul Society were very hospitable to me. It is like they have a cheerful environment there. During the duration of the event, I was only in the O2Jam booth, where I witnessed the National Tournament, kudos to Kyle (kkmq12345), Patrick (frg10) and Jay (xOJay something, sorry nakalimutan ko hahaha) and the High Combo event, my congratulations to Josh (Euphoria11), who did the impossible, scoring a 1.2k combo with the song Death Moon in hard difficulty. At the end of the day, I've got to meet and talk to the Soul Society club leader, Roxxy. We spoke about confirming my membership to the club. He thanked me for choosing their club to be in and he wished me that I will have a good time in their club.

Here are some pics that I chose from Domination 3:

Me with Jopet (strip in O2Jam/-SLC-Hubad in Audi PH) and red-haired CABAL Psybot aka GM McDonald (LOL)

Some members of the The Soul Society

The O2Jammers

After Domination, me and Mike went straight to Mykel's house. Of course, we did inuman. We did all foolishness, like Jen, playing O2Jam while drunk. We also did f*ckin things hahahaha (joke). Because we watched Detroit Metal City. All of these foolishness were done till sunshine.

As days gone past by, I could just say this. "Hay, boredom, just because I'm only home."

While at home, infront of my PC, I always do the following daily routine:
  • I get to use Plurk everyday. Anyway here's the link: http://www.plurk.com/GreggyB
  • As usual, browse the Internet for current news in the world of sports and everything.
  • Go Facebooking, to play games such as Mafia Wars, Restaurant City. (Heck Friendster can't pull the trigger anymore, for me.) Anyway, you can add me as a friend by clicking here:
  • And as usual, go foruming and PKing, heck it's almost a year that I've been into this game. And yeah, I was in the Forum Spotlight for 3 days (4/22 and 4/25 )
  • Play Audition, O2Jam, PSX, download videos, songs and stuffs through torrent.
  • And yeah, I also made a video of me playing Audition in Beat Up Mode (it's like the DDR and Stepmania gameplay). Just click the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAlaIK478Nk
And the most important event of my vacation, celebrating the birthdays of my parents (May 1 and May 2). We just ate at Max's Tiendesitas last night. Me and my father will be watching the Pacquiao-Hatton fight at the Big Dome tomorrow morning. Let's all hope that Pacman will win this fight for our country.

Well, it has been a wonderful vacation jorney even though we're still fifty percent. There are events that I still anticipate that will culminate my vacation and fulfill my social life, such as the debut of Ms. Trisha May Dela Cruz and the 2nd Anniversary of the Soul Society. I want to thank all the people who have been a part of my so far wonderful vacation. I hope that our friendships and relationships will last forever.

See you in my next blog. I don't know what it will be all about. Hahahaha.

0 comments: