BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Google Map, Some Pictures, Etc.

I was already publishing my another blog entitled:

"Schools with weird names"

I managed to find some, both of these schools are located in Antipolo. And oh by the way, I love Antipolo because of its resorts and its famous church.

Ayos. Dito na tayo mag-inuman. Hehehehe.


Exclusive school for gays? LOL

While I try to find more weird school names. I saw this Google Map of Antipolo. Since Antipolo is near our place, I was curious of what the top of our house looked like. So I browsed down down down all the way to Pasig. Now that I'm in Pasig, I tried to look for my place. And there is what I saw.

(You can click on the image to see the full size.)

Good, good. Google Maps is efficient in some way some how. Hehehehe

1 comments:

Jazminne said...

your house isnt funny ^_^