BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Did I really had A(H1N1)? O2JSC EB in Montalban, etc.

Saturday dawn (0000 hrs)
I just arrived home from my classmate's bar party because t'was their birthday. There were no lights. WTF!!! BLACKOUT!!! I just ate dinner and went to sleep naked. When the power came back at 3:00am, I still felt it was very warm, so I turned on the electric fan. And still, I slept naked.

Saturday morning (0600 hrs)
I started to have sore throat. Oh well, I just treated this just another day. I wasn't careful.

Saturday afternoon (1500-1700 hrs)
I started my very long journey from Mandaluyong to Montalban. It took me two hours with 3 jeeps and a MRT. When I reached Litex, I was like confused.

Me: *wonders* Saan na kaya yung sakayan? Alam ko dito yun ehh.
Me: Manong saan po yung sakayan papuntang Montalban?
Security Guard: Lakad ka sa highway, tapos kanan ka sa unang kanto
*ayaw ko maniwala, lakad ako sa maling direksyon*
*sabay balik ako, sinubukan ko dun*
*dun pala yun, basang basa na ako sa ulan WTF!!!*

Ayun nakarating rin ako sa Tetoron St. dun kasi ang bahay nila Lolo Carlo, nalito kasi ako pero alam ko doon yung lugar. Pang-apat na kanto pala yun. Still...inom, yosi, walang jacket at kung anu-anong shit ang nangyari sa EB na yun hahahaha. I was caught off guard.

Saturday morning (2200 hrs)
I just came home from another O2Jam EB in Montalban. I'm starting to have flu symptoms. I slept in our living room, because I'm too lazy to go upstairs.


Sunday morning (0700 hrs)
Grrrrr. Trangkaso >_<
Buong araw akong bedridden. Ang init kasi ng pakiramdam ko.
Tsaka sarado rin ang mga family clinic pag Sunday.

Monday morning (0600 hrs)
I still have flu @ 39.5 deg C. We went to the family clinic now. I was held at the entrance. I wasn't allowed to enter that clinic, as per their Influenza A(H1N1) procedures. I was checked-up by the doctor outside the clinic. I just had Acute Pharingitis.

But wait, before the doctor came, my body temperature went down to 36.9 deg C.
ALLELUIA, IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

I'm just getting better plus I'm praying to God that I may return to the top of my condition tomorrow. Another quick blog entry done.

0 comments: